Guys, how would you react if a girl who you never talk to or gave you any sign asked you out on a date?

Let's say you work in the same company and rarely see each other, just daily hi's. And she is sweet and good looking. :)

I didn't do it yet but I don't know how else to let him know! We talk only on every 1st of month when he gives me my salary lol. Some tips on how to let him know or how to compliment him without looking desperate and unappropriated would be helpful, thnx! :D

12

Most Helpful Guy

• in your scenario, I'd probably say yeah, its easier, we were always working within proximity.

What Guys Said 11

• Try talking to him longer. If that's not possible at the office then just ask him. Asking is free. If he declines, then respect that and keep it strictly business after that.

• Well that happens from time to time. It's fine.

However, I don't date coworkers and would not be open to it. I have never seen it as a good idea and can't recommend it.

• i'd b surprised in a good way :)

• Well, I hate to tell you this but I would think she was desperate and had little value. Make an excuse to complement the man or be around him. Some guys are cowards and need a little nudge.

• That would be interesting in a good way

• I'd say "Alright, who paid you?" :-/

• Dating the boss = problems

• I'd be down

• I would be very happy.

• I say sure when and where :)

• 0|0