Should I call or give up?

Recently connected with a woman from High school. Went on a first date. It went well. We went to dinner then drinks and dancing. We were together from 8 till 3 am and it include a bit of kissing. After a couple of weeks we went out again, dinner and a movie, but no kissing or anything. That was on a Monday, Friday of the same week we went out again. But this time I met up with her and friends. We had a good time but their was very brief interaction since her friends were there. That night we were at a club for drinks and dancing. I danced with her only, but I was laid back. There guys hitting on her left and right but since she is not my girlfriend or anything I let her deal with situations, she turned all the guys away. The evening ended late again but just with a kiss on the cheek as she left home with her girl friend. Just a few text since. Should I give up? Have not talked or texted in 5 days.

Most Helpful Guy

• no don't give up... u just met, so more things will happen in da future :)

What Girls Said 1

• Call her. It's not like you're going to lose anything.

What Guys Said 1

• I hope you called and told her you had a good time. Tell me you didn't let her hang for a week...

Call her and ask her out again. It is YOUR job to follow up, NOT HERS.