Guys, should I aks him out on a second date?

We had a nice first date, typical dinner and talk for about 2-3 hours. It was 4 days ago and since then we have been talking everyday. But he hasn't ask or hinted anything about 2 date, should I ask him or wait for him to ask me?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Take the initiative. Men love a woman that will make the first move in anything. and in this case your making the 2nd move.
    @klaatu51 that makes no sense. There are certainly valid reasons to wait such as he might not be clear on availability. but to say it is very early, I don't even understand that. Either you want to date someone again or not. If I know for user I don't want to, I am not going to continue texting with her.
    I do have a rule that I never talk about a 2nd date on the first date. But I have texted women from the car as i was leaving he 1st date to ask them out. Or certainly after I get home that night. There really is no reason not to ask her out by the next day unless your going out of town or something. Even then, you can always ask her out for when you get back.
    What would possibly make you say "very early?" what do you do, go on a date, wait a month to see if other options come by, then call her?

What Guys Said 6

• 4 days ago's very early toask for a 2nd date actually :)

• If you want to see him on a date then ask him, I think he is thinking it I early for second when it is really not because we can spend our time with our loved once when ever we want freely.
    And the second resoan may be he has no money 😐
    What ever happens ask him if you want to treat him 😊

• go ahead and ask him

• I wouldn't. But you could call him up and give him a chance to ask you.

• Send a couple hints

• 2 options:
    1) seriously hint him on the subject, maybe even ask in those word: "when will you ask me on a 2nd date?"
    2) just ask, being able to talk is everything