I'm 17 all most 18 and i'm still a virgin?

i'm 17 all most 18 and i'm still a virgin. i think its because of my weight. I've never even had a boyfriend. How do i get a boyfriend that is okay with my size?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no 'age' set for when to lose virginity
    Don't see it as a task, it's a special unique thing :)

How do you get a boyfriend that is okay with your size... Everyone has their preferences, you need to find a boyfriend who likes you for who you are,

What Guys Said 1

• dress nice and be more girly and independent

What Girls Said 3

• Its sad this over sexualized society and world has those who are virgins feeling bad about there situation. Don't rush into a relationship just to lose your virginity. You are gonna feel mighty stupid if he take it then dumps you. Make Jim work for it and find a guy you want to be with. You don't know how much power and treasure you are carrying down below. by the way big girls are in although I don't have much. Confidence is the factor. You gotta have it. With that alone you can get the man you want. Just be mindful you only lose it once after that its gone. Its okay if you want to lose it if you feel ready. But it should be because you want to. Not others views on it. You got benefit of being Choosey because you have a rare treasure. Make your demands not theirs 😋.. message me if you want detailed advice or input.

• by the way you are not even old your a teen with your whole life ahead. Wish I could go back to being a spring chicken. I'm 30 but thankful

• It doesn't matter how old you are it what size you are. Your virginity isn't a bad or a good thing. There's no rush to lose it and no pressure to keep it. You'll know the right situation for you when you get to it.

• Sorry! My autocorrect hates GaG. It doesn't matter how old you are OR what size you are.

• You're still so young!