Guys, would you date a girl who's really nice but you're not attracted to her?

She's very nice and sweet, but you feel zero attraction towards her.

• Yes
  • No
  • Other/see results

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• id never date a girl im not attracted too.

• I would still give her a chance by agreeing to go on a date with her (she would obviously be the one to ask me since she's the one attracted to me), just to see if my mind could be change. If it doesn't, then I would be honest but kind about it.

• I wouldn't date someone unless I felt some connection to her.

• That's what the friendzone is for

• Been in that situation.
    I'm still single.
    The girl is a good friend though.

• Nope, and we don't expect girls to either.

• Do we have interests in common?

What do you like to do for fun?

• Sure, you have interests in common etc. You are just not attracted to her at all. Maybe she's incredibly obese or whatever it is, you just have no desire to have sex with her.

• Yes we can be friends until you can think of an idea to give me a boner then we can move onto the next level. But until then friends.

• Oh I love her. And him. Definitely should see that.

• Could be friends, but to date I have to be totally attracted to her.

• I'd date her, but just as friends... hmm not sure if that's still dating. But if she's fun to hang out with, I'd go for it

• No , I don't think that can work.

• Nice girls are attractive anyway. I have yet to find a girl I have 'zero' attraction towards even when I find the girl rather 'unattractive'. That very little glimpse of attraction is enough for me to fuck her therefore it's hard for me to answer.

• You need to be attracted to both her personality and how she looks, otherwise it will not work out.

• yeah
    really nice girl = my love hahahaha

• it would never work. you initially date someone because you are attracted to them, only on very rare occasions is it the other way round

• No we could be good friends

• I would go on a date with a girl that I am not attracted to. To me however there is a difference between dating a girl where there is zero attraction, and a girl that I find repulsive. If she is neither ugly, nor pretty then I can be happy with that as long as her personality is pleasant. I know perfectly well that if I grow to care about her then she will start to be more physically attractive to me. As long as she isn't hideous to start with then the issue of attraction can be overcome.

• This is a weird question for obvious reasons.

I 'have' had a crush on someone I wasn't initially attracted to, but became attracted to as I got to know her better.

So I'm going for 'other' as in both 'yes' and 'no'.

What Girls Said 4

• The main difference between friendship and a relationship is attraction. I don't think anyone would date someone they're not attracted to.

• I probably wouldn't want to date a guy if there was zero physical attraction. Physical attraction is what is likely to start up a first date and create chemistry.

• I think it would all depend on if they're really really bad looking. I mean semi attractive is good enough for me, but below that then they'd probably be friend zoned or.. Yeah nothing else to it

• I doubt anyone would.