Guys, where's your favorite place to take a girl on a date and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd take her into my treehouse 8)

• That sounds sketchy...

What Guys Said 15

• popeyes. They have amazing 2 for 1 chicken breast deals which come with mashed potatoes on the side! mmm mmm gooood

• I'd take her ass to McDonalds and get her an kids meal... why? because it's cheap

• Well it depends on the girl but I do love to be a gentleman and surprise her. Like I knew this girl who loves the outdoors and eating healthy as well as exercise. So after we were done working out together, I started going to her house but passed it and drove her to a trail instead. She was confused, but trusts me and went with it even though I asked her to agree to wearing a blindfold. So I took her in, found where I wanted to take her, got a picnic out, told her she can take it off, and guess her surprise at seeing that we were at a really beautiful lake area I found, lots of flowers, clear lake, wildlife, and secluded, with a really healthy picnic meal :).

Another girl loved art, music, and history (why we never dated is simply because her family ended up moving, tragic right?). Anyway, we went out to eat at this eat in poetry place and afterwards toured an art museum, which we both thoroughly enjoyed.

So just things like that for a first date, surprise the girl with a sweet gesture. It's nothing to me, I love being that way.

• I have several. I'm an excellent cook and have them over. In warmer weather the zoo is great. And a great restaurant is good too. I don't recommend a movie because it limits conversation

• If the weather is good I love a picnic for first date.

• The fair if it's around!

• bowling or a sporting event. its a fun way to relax be low key and get to know each other

• It honestly depends on the girl and what our common interest are.

• Aquarium, when it's bit dark and romantic or nice restaurant so we can talk over a nice dinner and get to know each other

• There's new park in downtown with a super dope view :-)

• Too my room easy place to have sex lol

• I would find out where she likes to go, so the girl o was crushing on liked the park so I would pick her up and walk her there and have a picnic there and just talk to her

• me and my fiancee love to go out for lunch at this local deli every week we both love it thats our favorite spot to go

• Out to nice resturant, its intimate good food good talk bottle of wine

• I like to take them to sushi, and after we walk on the beach or go downtown

What Girls Said 1

• Dinner and movies seems to be a big one.