Is there a girl out there that exist who doesn't text during dates?

Every dates I go to at dinner or even anything entertaining my dates always seem to text. I always leave my phone in my car so I know that it's respectful and shows that I care. Every time... Every time I go on dates the girl always texts her friend. I feel like that's disrespectful. Does a girl who doesn't text during dates actually exist? I feel like dating is hopless and I don't know if I should keep going or just take a break. I don't know what to decide... It's really aggravating to see the girl texting during a fun date.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know how you feel. Look on the bright side. You learn right away that they're rude so you don't have to waste your time dating them for a few weeks before you find out that they're rude.

And yeah it's super disrespectful don't ever put up with it.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't text during dates that's super rude!

What Guys Said 3

• THat's awful man. Texting during date pisses me off so much, it's a slap in the face. One girl I really liked I took on a date she was texting several times! I didn't talk to her ever again after that.

• Yeah last date I went on didn't text until we were about to leave. I just stare at them until they feel uncomfortable then they know they should stop

• Sweet muscles dude.