Girls, how can guys realize that you are more approachable than we think?

I realize that body language can be a sign to guys that may not be someone to approach. But what can guys do when they think that you are "too good for them"? To be honest when a lady wears her best outfit and gets her hair and makeup done some guys may think that we don't have a chance and that we might not be worth your time. How would you but a guy's mind at ease so he can actually come up to you and strike a conversation?

I was once told that "women are just as flawed as men are", and that made some sense. Is there anything else like this?

How can the guy change his thought process to realize that she is approachable and she does want to talk to him?

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly feel like this is why I don't get approached often. The last two times a guy has come up to me has been when my hair was up and I wasn't wearing make-up. I think it's cool that guys still think I am cute without make-up, but it really irks me when I never seem to attract guys when I am wearing make-up and have my hair done.

That being said, I would say that guys need to realize that we are people too. We really are just as flawed as men. We have our bad days or days when we don't feel right so our body language may be unapproachable, but sometimes those are the days when a few kind words would be enough to make us smile even if it is only for a few moments. I would say to just take a chance. If you see a girl you find attractive, don't be afraid of initiating a conversation or giving her a genuine compliment about her outfit, her makeup, hair, smile, eyes, etc. Granted if we are in the middle of a conversation or are on the phone or busy looking, wait until we aren't. It could be considered rude to interrupt. I would say let the self conscious thing go though, because most girls can pick up on the guy's "she's too good for me" vibe. I know that is easier said than done, but remind yourself that girls are people too.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't want to be with someone who thinks he is so worthless that he is not worth my time. If I have to change my behaviour to make random dudes I don't know more comfortable, all I have to say is "good luck with that, buddy."

• That's hard.. Because a girl could just be having a bad day and of course you be able to tell with her body language she's not happy but you never know if what you say or do may make her feel better.. I think you just gotta approach who ever you want without worrying about the end result

• They have to pursue them in order to realize it. Yes body language can make people insecure about it.

• I think whenever you see that we're not busy, happily talk with other people, smiling at you or greets you or others, yeah, it is the best time to approach us. We're happy to assist and talk to you

• If you notice that she starts a convo easily that's when you know that she's approachable. I've seen it happen many times

• I totally agree!

What Guys Said 1

• she'll look at u often bro... or she'd try to wave at u, if she sees u 8)