Guys, how soon would you want to hangout with a girl you met online?

I've been talking to this guy I met online for about two weeks now, we've never talked on FaceTime or anything but we talk on the phone often and text everyday. He keeps insisting on taking me out and it's kind of overwhelming for me because we've only been talking for a few days. How soon would you ask a girl out on a date if you met her online?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever she's ready. I don't like chatting too much online, so if we can meet up asap, that's my preference. When chatting online you're dealing with ideas rather than the actual person, and someone always comes up with crazy ideas that falsely characterize the other. My goal is to keep it genuine and dilute impact of rampant fantasy screwing with her head.

What Guys Said 4

• I could meet someone in two weeks yes but definitely not without FaceTime or Skype now way.
    Like I always want Skype ASAP as I like to know who I'm really talking to. I wouldn't meet someone ever without a few hours worth of video chat.

• once she asks about it :)

• Do not meet him until talked to him face to face online for your own safety.

• once she asks