Should I ask her out again?

This a bit of a story but I am unsure of what to do here. I wouldn't even consider doing this if I hadn't gotten all of these signals.
-She mentioned to me she was single
-She mentioned that she would like to hangout
-She was willing to hangout with me alone
-She texts back and calls back quickly
-She teases me

So I thought hey this girl likes me I'll ask her out on a date. I called and asked her but it turns out she was busy that whole week (I know for a fact she was). She said maybe next week though. I don't know if she was just letting me down easy or what. Should I ask again? I really would like to take her out. Her family life is kind of broken so I don't know if that has a play in this or not. I think she is a great girl and I honestly would love to take her out. How should I go about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• all those r good signs bro... especially...

-She texts back and calls back quickly

so do it

• Ya it just seems like she isn't interested or she is nervous

What Girls Said 2

• How did she sound like when she turned you down? Was she being casual about it or genuinely sorry about it? She may haven taken your asking her out as a sign that you like her back so she's trying to play hard to get. If you really want to take her out, you should ask her again next week, and good luck!

• She thought about it and said I can't on Monday... umm I can't on Tuesday and then she's like I'm sorry haha I work this everyday this week (which I can confirm she works 2 jobs) and she already promised 4 people that she would hangout. Then she said she was sorry again and said umm maybe next week.

• She sounded nervous kinda had a nervous laugh

• you should ask her out!

What Guys Said 1

• Don't waste any more time on her. Here's why:

If you liked a girl and she asked you out, would you tell her "maybe next week" or would you make time for her and get a specific day/time lined up? The same logic applies to her.