Going swing dancing tomorrow. How should I approach a girl I like if there is one?

Give me any pointers. Also should I get a girls number and ask her out just because? I've never been on a date is that something I just need to do with someone and it doesn't matter who? Should I not ask for any girls number unless they stand out? Most of the time I can spot a special girl right away should I only do it if I spot one?

Most Helpful Girl

• Practice makes perfect. There's no magic way to do it. Just be you, coz however u act some will like u some won't and rather the ones who like you actually like YOU not your persona

• How do I show romantic interest. I always try to slowly get to know them and seem genuinely interested in them as a person. But they always end up liking me only as a friend.

• Sorry didn't see this in time for swing dancing I'm guessing. But yea, sometimes when you take too long with a girl and show no signs whatsoever she'll just decide you're not into her and end up seeing you as a friend. Compliment her, tell her she's cute, tell her you like her smile, tease her a little, things like that. You can still be a decent guy or a gent and take things slowly getting to know her first, but just drop a few compliments and make sure she sees all your qualities.

• Thanks you

What Girls Said 2

• You swing dance your way to her !

• ask her for a dance.

• Yes I always do but how do I show interest in her?

What Guys Said 1

• Swing dancing huh. Do you know how to swing dance? that's tough to just pick up, you really have to know what you're doing.