I'm not attracted to him?

I've been asked out by this guy but I am not attracted to him. Should I go on the date to get to know him or is it a waste of time if there is no attraction?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• If you admire some qualities in him and think the two of you have common life goals, then maybe? Attraction can grow... for some people sometimes. But don't feel obligated or anything - if it feels like a chore, don't do it :p

• It's a waste of time. If you are a user it's not a waste of time

• If you feel that there's absolutely zero attraction there, then you'd actually be doing him (as well as yourself) a disservice by going.

• IT IS A WASTE OF TIME. It also depends on how realistic your standards actually are

• I'm not a shallow person but he would be the total opposite of what I go for. He is funny and sweet but there is no attraction. I thought it could change if I went out with him.

• define physical attraction

What Girls Said 6

• That would depend of how shallow you are. Yes, attraction is a must, but that is not to say your attraction can't grow over time. I've dated guys I wasn't attracted to at all, but decided to get to know them before deciding for myself and it's a good thing I did because, I would've missed out on the love of my life.

If looks aren't a total deal breaker for you, then go for it. Remember looks fade eventually, what matters most is the person on the inside.

• You'd be wasting his time as well as yours. If there's no attraction, don't go on a date and lead him on.

• Not if you're not attracted to him. You'll just end up leading him on and hurting him more in the end.

• Okay, from experience, I did this and I advise that you do not go out with him. You end up regretting it and it will go downhill. I wasted three months on a guy I didn't like because he liked me and I didn't know how I felt about him. If you aren't attracted to them, you just feel weird. So again, I wouldn't go out with him.

• It wouldn't hurt to go out with him. You might not be attracted to him physically but you might like him for his personality. There is more to a person than looks. I went out with this guy I wasn't attracted to, but he has an awesome personality and he makes me laugh all the time.

• I think it's a waste of time if there isn't mutual attraction.