Guys do you think a person can find love on dating sites?

Guys can someone find love on dating sites? Or are they just sites where people waste their time?

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I met my first girlfriend online

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• On dating sites the free ones are a magnet for timewasters but the premium ones are much more serious but expensive around 20 to 25 euro a month.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is definitely possible, it may not happen to everyone though. You also have to wade through all the creeps and other internet types

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it's possible. Just as much as in the real world.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes you can find love. I know 3 married couples that met through dating sites.

1|0
    0|0
  • All girls yes. Average looking guys no. I have never been given a chance. I think it's because girls get flooded with messages and why would they go for the guys who aren't as good looking. I don't blame them it makes sense.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think so.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I say wherever you go to find love... Keep on trying. Dating is probably hard for ANYONE unless they get extremely lucky. Sometimes it may seem like a waste of time but eventually you'll meet somebody worthwhile - i hope. I say keep trying because I don't think it's a waste of time just make sure when you do online dating that you meet in a public place and are safe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep - a guy friend of mine met his wife on a dating site.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure people can find love there :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you can if both are serious about it :)

2|0
    0|0
  • It's possible, but not common.

1|0
    0|0