Is it my fault he's an ass?

I fell hard in love with this guy he's in his early 30s we laugh a lot and joke about random things, he has told me he's in love with me and I didn't say it back since he's kind of got a twisted sense of humor so I thought he was just messing with me well after that he's been randomly texting me about girls he's been with and sent me pictures of him and them asking if I found them attractive that started to piss me off and now he'll randomly text me asking why I'm ignoring him so much. He's an asshole and a dick I know but what I'm really asking is, is it my fault that he's acting like this?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• from what you said it doesn't sound like he's being or is an ass sounds more like he is hinting he wants a threesome by first seeing if you're interested in women which is ok you just need to be straight with him with how YOU feel.

• Nah dude, he just wanted her to become jealous because she didn't reciprocate his feelings. And even if he is hinting at a threesome, this is a really fucking immature way to go about it.

• A human character is 90% designed until the age of 7. So no it isn't your fault

• No it's not. This is all his doing.

• No it's not. This is all his doing.

• he is a pevert i think

• it's always the woman's fault

What Girls Said 3

• Why the hell would it be your fault? Are you holding a gun to his head and forcing him to act this way?

• I just feel like because I didn't tell him that back, he feels hurt and he's lashing out maybe...

• Why would you love a guy like that? He seems abusive.

• He wasn't like that to start off with that's why I'm confused

• he sounds like a total arse! it ain't your fault if he's an immature prick

• How is his bad behavior your fault? It's all on him. Just ignore him