Guys, would you ever date a stuck up chick?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on more than that, her personality, etc. Lots of people can be misread, you think they are stuck up but really not. Lots of people think I'm overconfident/arrogant, which is partially true, but not. You just don't konw until you get to know them--which is the point of going on dates.

What Guys Said 19

• Definitely yes. I like the challenge and the chase :P
    fc04.deviantart.net/.../...everknowwho-d6m6usm.jpg

• Yes just to go out but down the road she's going to have to show me she's a kind hearted person that cares about man kind or it won't last

• No, since it usually means that she's going to be either rude, snobbish or conceited.

I don't have any time to be playing with some skank... so not a snowballs chance in hell

• Absolutely not.. That is the type of girl that would want me to stop hanging with my friends

• Stuck up chicks are the type that truly think they're above everyone, that includes said females boyfriend/girlfriend. So hell to the no. I'd end up forgetting ALL my morals and values and slapping her ass.

• Eh, females are females, regardless.

Even the most stuck up bitch can be broken down to the point of being tolerable...

• never. nobody with an attitude, high maint, or any other crap like that.

• Fuck no...

• No I have no desire to be with someone like that.

• No. I prefer down to earth but confident women.

• A resounding... NO!

• As in full of herself?
    No.

• Nope. That's a pretty terrible character flaw.

• Absolutely not. The relationship would not last unless the male in the relationship was completely and genuinely okay with it.

• NO THANKS.

SHE CAN GO SUCK AN EGG.

• I wouldn't... not me, no.

• Would I fuck them, yes depending on their appearance. Date them, no. These are the types that are usually attractive on the outside but disgusting on the inside.

• No never. Not even if she came on to me.

• Yeah it would be interesting :)