Good looking dumb partner or intelligent average looking partner?

Who would you go with?

0|0
7|12

Most Helpful Guy

• That's tough to say... I don't like dumbasses, but i don't like braniacs either. I want a girl somewhere in between - just intelligent enough to have interesting conversations with, and preferably close to my own level of intelligence.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• The question is too broad. It depends on various factors.

If the girl is gonna be a fuck buddy --> good looking dumb
    If the girl is gonna be a real girlfriend --> intelligent average

However if the intelligent one doesn't cook, and the dumb one does, I'll take the hot dumb one as a girlfriend. I might suffer a bit from brain damage, but she'll make it up by feeding me home made healthy food.

Whoever is a feminist will not be selected.
    There are other factors but I don't want to make the answer too complicated

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer an intelligent but average looking partner over a dumb hottie. Questions like this are rarely purely hypothetical. Your profile picture shows a very attractive young lady so does that mean you consider yourself to be dumb?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm pretty sure she considers herself average which is attractive to some

• Show All
    • I'm an average looking girl and I have brains.

• Some people overestimate their attractiveness and some underestimate it. If I was 18 or 20 years old, I would be ecstatic to have a smart girlfriend as cute as you.

• Good looking dumb partner, because I am dumb and I don't think a smart girl could stand my idiotic behavior.

1|0
    0|0
  • intelligent average for the win!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take the hot dumby

Question though, is she lacking book smarts type of stupid? Or just an air head?

1|0
    0|0
  • With those options I'll stay single

0|0
    0|0
  • intelligent average looking without any doubt

0|0
    0|0
  • If i am 15-30 then good-looking dumb but if i am 30+ i would go for intelligent average looking

0|0
    0|0
  • an intelligent average looking partner. Intellect is so much more attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Good looking dumb hands down

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligent & average!
    Nothing infuriates me like stupid people.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7