Self Centered Person Is So Attractive?

I admitted it that I learn it from Pick up Artistry (PUA). That in order to attract the most beautiful woman, you need to ignore her. But not that in the rude way just not looking or act that you're not interested. Just do the thing that you do and don't intertain others but let them intertain you. Any suggestion, comments, experience guyz?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Egomania is beyond unattractive.

• The most attractive guy in the room is the one who can entertain the whole group.

• thats kinda judgmental. thats like saying just because she's beautiful she doesn't want to be treated right.

• Yes you're right. But Were just only helping her to be in love :D. But not in a rude way , just be not the same other guy that pursue her so that she will separate us and dig deeper and be in love

• don't you think thats wrong though? i mean how do you know she's happy with it?

What Guys Said 3

• If you have to play games and fake who you are to get someone, you shouldn't be with that someone.

• Maybe check this out:

thematinggrounds.com/.../

• PUA tactics are like Jedi mind tricks, they only work on the weak minded. Lucky for you that's most people.

• Wow, thank you. Haha, I also assume that most people are weak minded when it comes to love life since it can't be learn in school or our parents teach this to us. Most people didn't give time studying this stuff :) Haha, am I a player? 'Cause that's fun