Cursed of being single forever?

Hi,

It has been hell finding a girl to spend time with and have a meanful relationship with: I joined POF. com which is very depressing. The 1st girl I talk to on there talked to me for 3 months and the day before the 1st date she cancels and said she wants to be friends even though we were still friends on facebook I saw that she chose another guy over me. The next couple years on there was girls leading me on to build their ego. Next was a girl who I had a crush on in high school. She went through a very bad breakup so I tried to cheer her up. We did go on a date and she said she liked spending time with me that day. When I asked her to consider me for a relationship she said she doesn't want to date for a LONG while. Last was a girl I recently met. She seemed she was nice and pretty but one problem she is hangs around with drunks and beggers who beg for money and drug users. Most of the time I spend with her is when she's with those people. She said if I dont like hanging around them then I can't talk to her anymore. All the girls I try to introduce myself in public are very shallow every time I say hi to them. Can I find that one special girl in my lifetime or did I get cursed of being single forever?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• All dating sites have more guys and girls get about 50x more messages than guys and girls only respond to maybe 1 out of 100 messages they get on those sites. Better to get out in real life, preferably in a place where you meet a better class of girl.

What Girls Said 3

• You are only 20 haha. It's not like you're 50. Love doesn't just happen and sometimes you go through lots of bad dates/experiences before you find the right girl.

• As for dating sites, if a girl doesn't want to meet you after a week or two just drop it, unless you have reason to believe she was just really busy. But obviously no one is too busy to meet in a month or so. That could tell you if they would meet or not. As for your other issues, hold on, your still very young in the grand scheme of things

• Firstly you're only 20 years old lol and secondly you seem to keep seeing girls that you know are bad for you. Embrace being single and when you least expect it she'll be right in front of you

What Guys Said 5

• lol d00d you're only 20. just keep trying.

• Look around on this site: there are many girls who feel the same. There are a hundredfold elsewhere.
    One is enough for you. Just consider them as normal human beings you can connect with. Reach out, gently.

• I'm sure you can but it's unlikely that the first girl you get will be "the one" that will last forever. If you can relax a bit more about the whole thing I'm sure you will have an easier time and will show a different vibe to girls around you.

• there's no such a thing bro... even so... u should embrace it... just focus on its pros ;)

• You've gotten so close multiple times. So just keep trying.