Which girl is more attractive?

Which girl is more attractive?

• Right girl
  • Left girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The white one.. As always

What Girls Said 8

• Both. The left is exotic, long hair, nice nose, genuine smile, I love the beauty marks (adds to the exotic). The right has perfect eyebrows, nice cheekbones... and those EYES!!

• The girl with the name tag and the blue eyes! Wow! Hypnotizing, like an alien! O. o

• I voted 'right' because I see her as being on the right side - and the Asian girl is on the left, but if you're seeing the photo from their perspective, I guess it's the other way around. I voted from my perspective.

• both girls are gorgeous, those blue eyes though jealous lol

• The right one.

• Oh God! Those eyes are so damn beautiful!!

• I actually find the left girl more appealing, Asian women seem exotic and mysterious to me. But I can see why so many found the right girl more attractive.

• The Asian one by a long shot.

• I am surprise that everyone who answered this question don't even realize that the asker is actually wanna start a 'racial' biased of beauty.

What Guys Said 6

• I normally LOVE girls with large black eyes and black hair. But this time i'l pick the right one. Her eyes are large and amazing unlike the left one which have less large eyes.

• left gal :D

• the one in blue :P

• The blue eyed girl is amazing.

• girl on Right has similar eyes to Alexandra Daddario

• right. them boobs and light eyes with dark hair... but the left is also strikingly pretty as well