Should I try to chase her?

I find an Austrian gir in my collegel pretty and sexy, so I want to have sex with her. I know that she is not a one night stand-type girl, so it is hard to have sex with her without any relationship.
Should I go to chase her for it?
Why or why not?

• Yes, do it.
  • No, stop it.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. Are you interested in anything long-term, or do you just want to hit it and quit it?

• Not yet interested in long-term relationship, maybe later I will change my mind since I think her personality is quite good.
      But now, I am just sexually attracted to her.

• There's nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to her. Just keep in mind that if you want to bang her first and pursue a relationship after that, that's probably the exact opposite of what she's expecting. In all likelihood, she will want to take things slow. Unless you're prepared to do that, she's probably not worth pursuing.

What Girls Said 3

• I would be more open minded about this and if you like her go and talk to her and see where things go. If you get feelings for her, ask her on some dates. If not, let your intentions of casual sex be VERY clear. I don't think you should look at someone though and limit it to only wanting one thing with them cuz that isn't fair. You may end up wanting a relationship with her, who knows.

• But seems she is not that type, so I want to try to chase and get her.

• Avoid her if you want her for sex only.

• Yeah you should.

What Guys Said 5

• What you're really saying is you want to use her. Go pay for a prostitute

• But prostitutes are so fake

• I mean she is a quite genuine girl, and I am not saying I want to rape her.

• Again your wanting to get with her under false pretenses and use her. You're the fake and a flake

• if u want sex only, better avoid dude :)

• Austrian women are so beautiful. Learn a little German, it will help. It is an easy language to learn and speak.

• There was an Austrian woman on here. She was gorgeous.

• The country is beautiful. I have been there. And the women... perfect

• Haha, I know some simple German. But do you think it is appropriate to chase her for sex?

• If you're only interested in sex and she's not, then it's worth the trouble.

• Hell yeah try to get that nice butt