Mini golf/go kart date a good idea?

I'm making plans for my second date with a girl. We went to dinner and a movie on our first date, so I don't want to do the same thing again. There's not much else to do nearby. One idea I have is to go mini golfing and go karting. It sounds fun but also kind of kiddish.

Is this a good idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust me, most girls would love that! It being a bit childish just shows your fun, playful side and it gives you two an opportunity to connect in a carefree environment.

What Girls Said 6

• Man I want to go I haven't been in forever

• i'd personally love that
    but that's because i like random outdoorsy things- depends on her

• No that sounds fun! Maybe take her to a gun shooting range, my boyfriend did this with me and I loved it

• I think it's a great idea sounds fun.

• that sounds awesome, childish? yeh a little but that makes it fun!

• I'd say go karts, they're funner and put a bigger smile on her face.

What Guys Said 3

• That sounds like a blast. Especially if she is competitive. I'd try to cap the day off with something a bit quieter though, so you can chat and laugh about the fun you had. Maybe milkshakes at a diner, or scones at a coffee shop?

• Yes, sounds fun do it!

• go kart that way you can race her and have something to talk about afterwards.