Guys, How do you know if a girl is easy?

Do you consider a girl "easy" if you ask her to be your girlfriend the first time you go out with her and she says "yes"? I've known him for two months, but we have only talked at work, on Monday, it'll be the first time we are going out to, and I know he likes me and I like him but I don't want to seem "easy", can you give me some advice, what to say and stuff?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Girls are easy when they don't know how to say no. When they jump into bed too fast. When their past dictates that they have been with a lot of men.

What Guys Said 5

• no... hasty basically ;)

• I usually go for sophisticated girls, it filters out the trashy/easy girls pretty good I think. It's worked so far.

• Sophisticated girls? How do you know if they are sophisticated?

• Thanks a bunch, you were so helpful :)

• Absolutely. I throw that term around a lot, "Sophisticated" and it's like wtf does that even mean? I need to provide more details about that.

• I wouldn't say easy just that there is a connection there and we should act upon it.

• A connection... what kind of connection?

• I still don't get you, so how do you know if a girl is easy?

• I don't believe in the term easy whether or not you sleep together is a mutual decision doesn't matter if it is 1st, 3rd or 15th date.

• lol i wish i would know :D

• In my opinion, no girl is every 'easy', unless she's a professional hooker.