Why does it happend that girls "flirt" show interest in me, looking me into my eyes and smiling.. when I contact her gives me the cold shoulder?

This always happens to me. When i really notice that a girl is interested in me, smiling, looking into my eyes, talking to me, trying to walk behind me to be near me etc etc.. But the problem is i am really shy but normal and not desperate at all. I show respect i am a really relaxed, norma guy.. So i'v decided to contact het on Facebook messenger.. just sending a normal message asking how was her day.. is she tired from work.. nothing sexual at all really. So i'v tried to talk about general things hobby's what kind of food she loves and all that normal things. I asked her what hobby's does she have does she likes movies or music.. she says no i dont like movies neither music.. i only love being with my friends and family.. so oke no problem.. Next i ask her like do you like food what do you love to eat? She only answer well everybody loves food right? She's pushing me away i don't get it.. why do you openly flirt with me, look me into my eyes, look my up where i am at, standing next to me.. and then treat me like **** for no reason at all? She didn't even ask me what i love to eat, how my day was or what hobby's i have. So i'v decided to just say OKE (Y) thats it since then she didn't even send me a message. What is wrong with me am i retarded or something? This happens all the time.. i don't get it... so it seems talking nasty things about sex and all that stuff gets you the girls.. and being a total jerk off. Can somebody explain me this really?

Where are the girls at?

What Girls Said 1

• Why do you think the reason why is because you aren't a jerk?
    Lol.
    Maybe she just wasn't interested in you from the start and you read the "signs" wrong.

• Signs really? Looking where i am at.. looking me into my eyes, talking to me, smiling... hanging around me.. and then i am getting it wrong? It's not LOL for sure.

Why do i think? Because 9/10 women go for the idiots.

• Or maybe you confused being friendly and social with flirting.
      Doing the stuff you mentioned doesn't automatically mean she's flirting.
      I do that stuff to friends/acquaintances male and females.
      If girls always go for idiots and you claim she was flirting with you then what does that say about you?

What Guys Said 1

• " I asked her what hobby's does she have does she likes movies or music.. she says no i dont like movies neither music.. i only love being with my friends and family"

"Next i ask her like do you like food what do you love to eat? She only answer well everybody loves food right? "

it's clear she's tryin to avoid u :)

• Great.. why in godsname do you smile at me, look me into my eyes, talk to me, hang around me.. and then giving me the cold shoulder.. i don't care.. i am gonna be cold too next time :).