Thought he was going to kiss me.. and panicked!

I stayed over at my newly acquired boyfriends house last night and while we were cuddling he suddenly moved in for a kiss (I thought he was going to, but turns out he wanted an eskimo kiss) But the problem was, was that I thought he was going to kiss me, and I panicked and backed away. I haven't had my first kiss yet. But I know that I'd like him to be the one to take it.

How can I get the courage to let him kiss me?

Why did I panic?

:'(

Most Helpful Guy

• It's natural to be nervous when being so close to someone the first time. I think you should first reassure him that you did want to kiss him, just that you were nervous. There may be a possibility that he was a little discouraged because he brought up the courage to try.

Maybe next time just move in closer and closer, just let the lips touch and ease into it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You probably panicked because you were doing something that's unknown to you.. it's normal to be a little nervous before doing something the first time but just try to relax as much as possible and when he does kiss you, trust me you will feel so happy and all of a sudden you'll wonder what you were so worried about.

• Thank you! you put it so nicely :)