Being shy sucks! How do I get her number?

Literally, being shy sucks. The girl and I only get to talk at the bus at school, since we are in different grades. We both just click. The only problem is that we don't have very long communication. School is almost out, and I need to stop procrastinating. I thought of saying that we should text during the summer, or something like that. I just don't know how. The majority of the talk time is on the bus, where there are lots of people around. (And I look kinda bad, with too big cheeks.) I just can't do it. I don't think she has a phone, she has a tablet.

Any help on how to? I feel like an idiot asking.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• "Hey, I'd like to stay in touch over the summer. Are you on facebook?/Can I have your email/phone number?" Make sure you've got something to write with/on. If you get contact information, message her early. Shy can be cute. And people are TERRIBLE at judging their own attractiveness.

What Girls Said 3

• search her on facebook or twitter & message her on there maybe. -or just take the chance if you're desperate. if not you'll lose the chance and regret it and then unless she asks to text you won't be able to talk to her or see her until school starts again. So casually ask if she has a phone & wants to keep in touch

• Just ask, the worst that could happen is she says no, and you don't get her number... Which you already font have. Go for it dude!

• Omg being. shy is cute,,, im pretty sure you should just ask her, no big deal