Would you date a pornstar?

Most of the girls said no, whist most of the guys said yes but but all in all it was the guys who awersed the most. on a side note most of the girls slut shamed.(interesting right)

i personally would if i could trust him and cared for him and saw him as suitable companion.
So after i said that it was mainly the girls that did the slut shaming the boys jumped on the band wagon too.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 59

• Yes I would, but mainly to learn about the mind of a pornstar so I can write a book that will sell over 3 units worldwide.

• I would not.
    Sex for $ is a bad idea, even if it's fake sex.

• At my age, any porn star would be way too young. :-) I probably would have long ago. But I am more interested in how you data a pornstar. I understand how to date, but not how to data a pornstar.

• The thought of her job involving lots of drilling and blowing and it not being construction is giving me second thoughts.

I'm open to it either way.

• Just curious tho.
      What drove you to the industry in the first place?

• Lol just seems most people who ask that has a leaning towards that industry.
      My mistake.

• wait. what. ? there are porn stars on this site that so interesting (in its own way of course)

• Absolutely

Would make for a very fun relationship

• This should really help you out
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1431854-would-you-date-a-p-rnstar-or-an-ex-p0rnstar
    I think more guys are willing to look past it more than the girls, but it is what it is. I can't blame them for it

• Why should i? No

• No, I don't think so.

• nope nope nope. pornstar=same as dating a whore..

• No, I don't date whores

• Nope I would not.

• Probably not any I ever saw interviewed wouldn't be my type.

• No.

The only thing that makes her different from a prostitute is that there's a camera involved.

• Yes as long as she doesn't have sex with other men
    and all she does is act or is model for porn shots.

• I don't know they can be pretty cool people but their job isn't stable at all. They get too old looking or a disease and they are done. I'm not the jealous type either but I'd prolly get jealous knowing she's regularly banging people that can probably do it better than me. Then the Rees the whole my family won't respect them thing and it increases the chances of our kids not respecting US or becoming a porn star themselves.

• I read an interview made with an ex pornstar and she said that everyone in the industry has genital herpes. I'm terrified of STDs especially the ones that you can get even with the condom on. I saw a porno once that was filmed in 1080i and when the camera zoomed in you could clearly see a big genital wart on the woman's anus. It was so disgusting that it put me off porn for a month. Noooooo thanks.

• Man I'm gonna yolo it and say yeah
    Like I always say, as long as she's clean and loyal I'm down but I can't marry or date long term if she's stays a pornstar

• I probably would so long as she gets tested and I get to slide it in on the regular. Otherwise what's the point.

• No, that doesn't align with a lot of my values.

• No, since I wear a purity ring. Even then, I wouldn't want to risk her being one of the porn stars who's abused into her work, rather than genuinely enjoying it.

• Not a chance

• i don't know.
    id like to think so, i mean if we had some kind of connection

• I would, beacuse after all we're all human beings

• oh no, no no no Nothing worse that knowing your girlfriend is getting railed by a different duee every day that usually have 8 + inches of man rod., NO

• I am assuming you mean date... I would not date a pornstar.

• Sure. Do I get to pick which one?

• No, no i would not. Even if she retired. Its a deal breaker.

• But come to think of it, I've seen pornstar couples before. The amount of guys she slept with before me might bother me at times, but if she stopped doing porn with other guys, it'd be pretty awesome if we could become a pornstar couple! ;)

• Based on the female's answers, porn sounds like a lonely career choice for a guy. Im really not sure if I could ever date one.

• Seriously date? No. Go out to dinner then have sex with no strings? Yes.

• date yes, anything serious no. i would never give her my heart sort of speak. like get emotionally attached.

• More from Guys
    29

What Girls Said 27

• No, I wouldn't. I think it's important for couples to be on the same page and have the same values when it comes to things like sex. So, I couldn't date someone who had sex for money or who engaged in casual sex simply because that conflicts with my own values. I don't look down on porn stars, they can do what they want in their private lives. I just wouldn't date one.

• No. I highly doubt any of those pornstars are actually good at sex.

Not to mention the lack of shame and morality.

• No, for several reasons.
    1- I feel sex outside of marriage is wrong, so their job would rule them out as potential date material.
    2- I would NEVER share my man with anyone else!
    3- All else aside, the risk of STDs would be too prohibitive for me.

I would gladly be friends with them, but never get involved romantically. :)

• Would I date a walking STD factory? Probably not.

• Why am I being thumbed down because I don't want to deal with a guy who has dealt with more wet pussy than my cat has when he gets a bath?

• lol why are you complaining about being thumbed down? (>.<) everyone as an opinion just like you - i must say i admire your sense of humor.

• Yeaaahhh. Sure.

• No, I wouldn't.

• no, i would rather not.

• If they were decent and clean as far as STDs/STIs why not.

• his job would be cheating on you, the hell is wrong with this world

• @yourwaifu just because her opinion is different from yours dose not entitle you to claim that the world is incorrect you are not its ruler - if you have distaste ten keep it to yourself.

• but thats just wrong, having someone who's job is cheating on me no thank you where are your morals and standards girls?

• I would only date James Dean

• OMG he's my fave too !!! girl you got a good eye (^ . -)

• No thank you! I wouldn't date a guy who slept with a prostitute either or one who is bi.

• No thank you.

• I prefer guys who aren't very experienced but it would kind of hot to watch my boyfriend fuck but i'm not sure if I could handle it while I was dating him as well. I would prefer a guy who did it in the past and not while we were dating.

• No I wouldn't

• No.

Filler

• never, its just disgusting i wouldn't even touch people like them

• Nope rather not.

• Absolutely not, even if they are STI/STD free

• no... i don't want an std

• A pornstar who was still shooting, probably not. I don't want to have to deal with the insecurities, despite the fact I know it's work.

• No thank you.

• Probably not

• No, no thanks.

• No. It'll be so weird. I'll probably feel out of place when I'm with him.

• My boyfriend was a stripper and I have no problem with that. But it would bother me if I was dating a pornstar

• Hell yea I would

• No thank you.

• No I would not.