Have I pushed her over the edge?

So I went on a second date with this girl we both had an amazing time. She was feeding me her food and laughing at everything I said. For the third date she actually asked me. The next day I don't know what came over me but I felt like my text messages were being ignored so I asked her once to please reply because I wanted to go to dinner before what we had planned for our date. Now all this week she has barely texted me at all. I asked her if something is wrong and she said I'm having a hard time right now. So I decided I'd leave her alone until she texts me back. I'm just wondering if she maybe lost some respect for me or likes me less now? I know she is working a lot this week and going to school. But all last week she would text me first everyday and we would start talking so the shift is weird for me. We are sitll going on the third date as far as I know.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• play it cool and get your mind off it til you hear from her. DO NOT TEXT HER UNTIL SHE CONTACTS YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOUR BRAIN RATIONALIZES

0|1
    0|0
    • Luckily my brain is rationalizing not talking to her until she talks to me haha. I guess I got excited because a girl I like asked me on a third date I shouldn't have shown it the way I did

What Girls Said 2

• Probably on her period.

0|0
    0|0
    • I hope that's the reason. I can tell she is trying to be nice about it

• I don't think you have.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just hope It's not something I did. I get a long with her really well when were together. I guess that's more important than texting.

What Guys Said 2

• if she text first now, then it's clear there's some interest from her side ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah like demanding she answers ur texts! Duh. Why not say hey sweetie are u alright u haven't answered my texts and i got worried! And u only went out once

0|0
    0|0