Do you ever get scared of falling in love or being in a relationship?

• yes
    90% (9)50% (7)67% (16)Vote
  • no
    10% (1)43% (6)29% (7)Vote
  • answers
    0% (0)7% (1)4% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I've always been scared of falling in love. I honestly don't know if I am capable of doing so & even if I did, I don't believe in love most of the time. I just see so many people getting hurt and failed relationships all around me. The idea of it seems stupid to me. I try to be a realist about this although a part me has a little hope.
    I think I'll suck when I get in a relationship (If I ever even do)
    I'm already hurt so I don't want to get hurt even more by some stupid guy even though pain is part of life.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• a little bit... fallin in love might make me lose my mind contrl :(

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm very decisive. If I have a crush on her then I pursue her and really fall for her 100%.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes when a girl has serious feelings for me i get a little terrified

0|0
    0|0
  • I always get terrified that's why I never had a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, because it usually ends up with getting hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, i would rather not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm scared of falling in love or being in a relationship with someone that isn't true to themselves, dishonest, has ulterior motives, and doesn't love me back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I've never fallen in-love with anyone yet. I've been mostly in a relationship for distractions, to pass time and amusement. I haven't met the right guy yet I suppose

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes my boyfriend and I really used to worry about that with eachother. We've grown passed that though and are trying our best to just live in the moment and enjoy what we have together

0|0
    0|0
  • ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
    I think it's a real fear.
    I overthink, a lot... about EVERYTHING.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and I think most people do :) It's hard to learn to trust someone completely and let him/her hold your happiness in their hands and letting them in because there's always a risk of getting hurt

0|0
    0|0