Girls, Why does she not respond?

We have been on dates. She is receptive otherwise, but this is a pattern with her where she won't respond to my texts. She is into me, so I know that isn't it. I don't feel like I am soffocating her, but when she doesn't respond to begin with it guess i feels that way. She claims that she is bad at communicating and that whenever i text her its an awful time. But she could at least respond? right? ugh..
We have been seeing each other for over a month now..

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me lay it down for u, when a man or a woman dont or hardly ever respond to ur calls or msgs is because they are not interested in u like that. Sure, they could go with u on dates i have done it before too, but as friends. When they know u like them differently, they would try to keep away a little so u won't get ur feelings hurt or get the rong idea. these are call hints, wink wink lol. But, if u like her just as a friend or would like to keep her s a frien u gotta tell her, so she can open up gain, since the boy n girl thing didn't work out for u two.

What Girls Said 5

• Are you sure your not just getting agitated. I used to be very insecure when someone I liked who I thought liked me when they didn't reply immediately. Put yourself in their shoes and see. If they text you at least once a day you don't need to get worried.

• Is she the type of person that always has her phone in her hand or no?

• ACHECHEEEEEE

• Your just a fun date for her she's not looking for anything serious. Obviously she's young and not ready to settle down, just give her sometime, and if you get tired of waiting then find a nice girl who IS ready to settle down.

• Sometimes when I get a text at an "awful time" I'll think to myself 'I'll respond in a minute" and won't remember to text them back until it's feels too late and I feel weird saying something... But never with a boyfriend. Does she ever text you first?