I asked out a girl and she said yes. Later when I called her , she was rude?

I'm a 17 year old guy. And I didn't follow the 3 day rule. So this girl liked me, so i asked her out and she said yes. She gave me her number and Later That day I called her at an inconvenient time. She doesn't like to talk on the phone just texting. So when I called her she said " oh hey its you! I was like who the fucks calling me". I said, " just calling to see if you gave me a bogus number lol". She said " okay.,." And hung up on me. I know i acted kinda like a fag. Now what? I don't even want to talk to her now unless it's in person. The girl has liked me for a long time, and I've liked her, so I don't wanna end it so soon.

• Should I pretend like it didn't bother me?
  • Should I ask her about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a rather extreme case of not liking to talk on the phone.

Anywhoo, if it was an inconvenient time, I don't think it's unreasonable for her to have been flustered and rude. Just tell her that she hurt your feelings. Communication solves most problems.

What Girls Said 3

• It wasn't the dumb three day rule that was the problem. You basically insulted her by saying you wanted to make sure she didn't give you a bogus number.

• You probably caught her off guard and she didn't know how to react. If I have to react quickly to something, especially if I'm around someone I like or who makes me nervous, I tend to accidentally say potentially rude or blunt things :O no sweat, just be weary of how she really is before you guys get too serious. Dating someone who is always rude is not cool.

• She's not going out with you anytime soon buddy

What Guys Said 7

• dude i told u before... she's not mad ;)

• oh well... she is't mad at u... so no worries ;)

• I don't think she is a phone call person so I think you are still in with a chance.

• LOL!! Call her back and talk about ____ like it never happened. Never call a girl without something to talk about. If she's still rude, then ask why. Also, fuck the 3 day rule, if you have something to say to her, say it!

• You probably caught her off guard and you probably did insult her by saying that you wanted to make sure you had the right number.
    Just try to get over it and if its still bothering you try asking her.
    She still likes you bro, she just didn't expect you to call her.

• Yeah she will she didn't mean anything by it. Act like it didn't bother u and have a good time

• Little hint for you: sometimes girls just give you their number to be polite because they didn't know how to turn you down, or were afraid you'd get mad at them or some other reason other than a straight up rejection.