Why have I always liked men older then me? Like a lot older?

So ever since I was little all the guys I've ever been attracted to... were at least 15-20 years older then me... the guy I like now is 27 years older then me! Why is that? HE'S NOT A SUGAR DADDY!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 24 and my boyfriend is 44. We have been together for 4.5 years. He isn't a sugar daddy to me either. You like what you like. I've never been into older men but I'm really into him.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know but I understand your frustration. I am old and I am attracted to women my own age and older but can help myself when women younger than me are flirty. I have dated younger women and it has never ended well, mostly because they are young and are still in the mood to go out and have fun. I mentally want to do that (I am mentally still 25 years old :)) but just can't go back there. I guess if you feel a connection to someone despite their age, go with it. I would fall for someone way older than me or younger if I enjoyed their company.

• guess u just like older guys? not bad :)

• I guess only you can answer that

Maybe you like our worldliness

• 47? Well that is a jump, do u know why?

• That is your preference, I am attracted to women my age and older, sometimes even 30+ years older.

What Girls Said 1

• ask ur grandmom bout this