What should I do?

This girl I like seems to be pursued by a guy in my church. He is very christian and I am not much. He is friends with her mom and repost and shares everything her mom puts in facebook. That is pathetic but it seems to be working for him and I don't know what to do. I think she really is considering him even when she rejected him once. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you told her you like her yet?

• Not really I barely see her and she acts really weird when I'm present.

• That is what I am doing but... do you think she is falling for him? He uglier than me and uneducated but it seems she like him just because she is religious and because her mom is very close to him.

• It is her choice who she falls for

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 3

• Does she know you exist? If not or if she doesn't know your feelings for her then you need to start talking to her... fast

• She knows I exist but she acts strange when I'm around... I have tried to approach but she looks like she is scared of me. I really don't know what to do.

• Ask if you could sit by her during a service or ask her out after church

• it's up 2 her to stop goin 2 dat church i assume :)

• Be who u are even if she does go with him it won't be long, the dude is mad boring