Should I apologize to a girl because of something rude I did?

I asked a girl out and she said yes. Later i called her, and said oh hey just wanted to see if this was not bogus number lol. Without realizing insultedShe said "... okay..." And hung up on me. I thought she was being rude but I realized I was just as rude. It's the weekend now an i won't see her til Monday. What should i do? Leave it alone and just talk to her again on Monday? Text her an apology? Call her and apologize? Text her and talk about something else and explain I was just making a corny joke? What do I do I feel horrible!

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah you should.

• But should I also bring up our date, or just make it a brief apology? I feel nervous about apologizing over the phone.

What Girls Said 3

• Just call her and say sorry.

• Should i call her tommorow

• But what do I say afterwards?

• Nothing. Just say, hey, I'm so sorry for being rude, I didn't mean to hurt you, I hope you can forgive me, bye

• I would suggest to call her. Texting seems like you don't really mean it. Call her to let her know you meant it as a joke and that your really sorry if it upset her. I am sure she will forgive you.

• if u know it was rude and your asking / you know the answer already / it's apologize!!!

What Guys Said 3

• yes apologize, you might have made her cry.. wouldn't you feel awful about that?

• It's rude to hang up on anyone. Forget her. You'll get someone better.

• It sounds like she was just rude. Who just hangs up? Move on.