How to deal with someone whose passive aggressive?

Any tips to deal with a guy who is passive aggressive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do not react that is what they want

• That's what I've been doing. I don't want to give him a reaction, but it's getting to the point where it is frustrating me and I want to say something. Anything else I can do?

• Thanks for MHO

• No problem

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, just walk away, and don't buy into their treatment of others.

• tie their shoelaces together.

What Girls Said 4

• Ignore it. Just be COMPLETELY oblivious. If he says something like "woooow you are SO good at that" or whatevs just be like "OMG TYSM YOU MADE MY DAY." Kill 'em with kindness sort of thing. Either he can get with the program like a decent human being or move on to someone else who will put up with his BS.

• The best way to deal with passive aggressive people is to confront them and watch them shit their pants.

Passive aggressive folks are the worst kind of people. They WANT to be confrontational but are too chicken shit so they resort to childish petty bullshit. Sometimes they need a little kick in the ass to remind them why they don't want to play with the big dogs in the first place.

• The best way to deal with someone who's passive aggressive is to dump his ass on the spot. If you're not in any relationship with them then just pretend like they are invincible to you and simply ignore them.

• Ignore them when they start acting up.