My boyfriend broke up with me and its been about a week with no contact & then randomly acts like nothing ever happened?

He left because he thought I cheating on him & week passed and we never spoke again. Until today when we get off after church and I'm in my car and he ask to see my phone? & I didn't have it on me ( I left it at home) & he says "yeah ok , whatever " ... I told him that we weren't together anymore and he had no reason to ask for my phone. & so he take my purse and take everything out to see if it's in there!& it wasn't there.. why? Because I left home but he didn't believe me And storms off and says "I know you have it!"

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow... what a piece of work this guy is. You need to keep your distance and move on. At least now you are seeing his true colors, AND his insecurity and immaturity.

What Guys Said 2

• Dont waste your time. Its over, move on

• HE IS HIGHLY ABUSIVE AND

HE WANTS DAT ASS

What Girls Said 0