Guys, Suspect boyfriend?

My boyfriend stays out a lot with his family he says as soon as he wakes up he leaves to hang out with them all day. He doesn't really spend time with me besides going to sleep. What can I do about this? He says I need a life of my own. Is this right?

Thanks because he doesn't treat me the best. I need to let go
Yea he has been cheating

7

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't sound like he's that into you. Move on

What Guys Said 6

• I don't believe his BS one little bit. No guy in his right mind will choose hanging with his family over his girl. That's complete and total horse hockey

• No, and something's seriously wrong there. I seriously doubt he is with his family that many hours. I would investigate to see how honest he is being.

• So basically he prefers being with his family except for the one thing he can't (or shouldn't, I should say) get from them: Sex.

• He just told you to get a life, personally if a woman I was seeing old me to do that... I'd find a new one.

• Nope not for me.
    If it's just sharing a bed together... that's way not enough! He should at least go out with you sometimes or watch a movie with you together, I love watching movies all cozy

• HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN YOU ANYMORE