Give me an opinion please?

Heyy:) honestly, i don t know what to discuss with my boyfriend who is 1 year older than me:( pls help me...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Ask him if he thinks you're funny and interesting, and have him give you reasons.

Then just sit back and be entertained by whatever horse shit he pulls out of his ass...

• wow an entire year older? :o he must be like a totally different person than you... There's no way you could talk to him like a regular person...

• And the issue is...

• You could discuss something neither of you has a clue about. For me, it would be rocket science.

• Say you have nothing to talk about and suddenly you have something to talk about

• How did he become your boyfriend if you don't know what to talk about?

What Girls Said 3

• no offence but if y'all can't communicate, that is a major issue. we can help u out but that's only temporary.

i hate saying this but if u feel the convo doesn't flow or that it takes lots of effort just to keep it going, then there's something up there... dont force something that just... isn't working.

• If you have absolutely nothing to talk about and even have to ask strangers for topics, kinda seems to me like you're not very compatible and it isn't meant to be. You should be with someone you find easy to talk to.

• Maybe if you need third party assistance with general chat then maybe he isn't the guy for you.

• We have known since last week... Maybe that s the problem

• You should just be able to talk to each other, it's your first week of dating, this should be an exciting time... not a silent boring one.