Should I forgive him?

I've been dating a guy for four weeks now but it's been a little rocky so far. I don't know if he is just insecure or just not sure if he wants to date me but he's been wanting to get physical too soon. I don't allow it to happen. We had a second disagreement regarding that issue earlier this week and he just got angry and stopped texting. He text me last night saying that he is sorry for the way he behaved and that he is just stressed out due to work. Should I believe him? My concern is will this continue to happen and should I give him another chance because I'm just getting tired of his behavior? Deep down I still like him...

I'm still hurt about it
I've made my decision not to forgive him. Thanks for your advice...

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is pressuring you to get physical and knows for certain that you don't want to, why would he still keep asking you about it? If he really liked you he would respect that fact, even if it was hard for him. I understand you like him, but honestly the last apology he made to you was bs. He wasn't even apologizing really, it was just an excuse for you to forgive him. And to be completely honest, he shouldn't have gotten mad at you. You have every reason to say no. It is your body and decision after all. I think that if he really is the great guy you think he is, he'll be more mature and respect you. I'd say give him one more chance but if he brings up the issue again, call it off completely. There are many more guys out there that will respect you and like you for who you are, not just your body. Don't get too attached to this one, he might not be worth it. But I hope things work out. Good luck!

• What if text me that he's going through a tough time?

What Guys Said 3

• No I don't believe him. Whatever he's telling you is bullshit. He's just finding an excuse.

• Babe that guy is sexually obsessed do not trust him he just wants to sleep with you.

• does it matter what I write? if he's hot, you'll go back anyways.

What Girls Said 3

• So his reasoning is that because he's stressed it's OK to take it out on you and demand being sexual after 4 weeks.. It's never OK to take personal emotions out on someone and the fact that he's done this twice now and you've only been dating 4 weeks tells me he only has sex on his brain and isn't in control of his emotions. I think you need someone a bit more mature than that.

• A tough time doesn't mean it's OK to pressure a girl into having sex with you. That's bizarre. I don't know any single decent guy who will do something like that.

• Don't trust him. Show him the door and block his number. This guy is putting pressure on you already when you've made it clear you're not ready for it. Once you've given in he'll get worse and before you know how you got there it'll be black eyes and isolation. Get out now.

• No you shouldn't as you clearly stated, he only wants to get physical as soon as possible. Dump his ass and move on to someone else that you would appreciate better.