Girls, I have to born again to get a gf?

No girl want to make me boyfriend. why?

i am good looking. Money and everything. do not know why no girl want to make me her boyfriend.

Some say no i am not single.

Some says no you are not of my type.

Some dont give reason.

Not a single girl, want to make me bf?

Not a bad habit i have. Good person. Very good personality that our neighbours, relative and in past teacher also saying that i have good personality. Good Money. Good House. Good Family. Still not a single gf!!!

10

Most Helpful Girl

• From the way your English is.. I would say you're not of the U. S.. But i think you shouldn't try to get a girlfriend so fast. Dont reek of desperation. Stay cool, do your thing.. Eventually, you'll find a girl.
    And dont think that just cuz you have money and 'have it all made', that life will be good..
    Having such can even complicate and stress u more than you're making of yourself.

Remeber.. Calm and collected. Focus on finding a friend, then raise up the status to girl friend, if she's really special.. But PLEASE dont flash your money around.. Unless you wanna get used

What Girls Said 9

• You probably come off as desperate. You don't see women as people but instead a prize for your hard labour. Good luck with that mentality.

• if there is MUHO, i will give that to you. also they should start MSO (most stupid opinion) MNOO (most nonsense opinion owner) and TGYNMGF (thank god you are not my girlfriend)

• "No girl wants to make me her boyfriend." Because that's all women offer to you - arm candy.

• you have no right to give me advice read your profile relationship status first - Taking a Break. your about me - Possible super villain. Rude girl coming here only to fight with all.

• You need to keep trying.

• Prbbly you're not as good looking as you say you are

• Have you post your desperation ads elsewhere?

• You got to fuck 'em in the mind first before you can explore her physical landscape.

• Stop thinking that you are God's gift to women. We all have our flaws, you must too.

• Try to stop searching and it might happen when you least expect it.

• You seem a bit desperate.

• It's your English that turns them off.
    Maybe you should make yourself ugly, girls like ugly guys and donate all your money to charity they also like poor guys.

• In my country official language is not English so do not worry about that. I have high level of education qualification.

• Money, House refers to i have sufficient money to satisfy basic needs of human being food, cloths and shelter.