Is my crush ready to date me?

l will try to make this as short as possible. So i have known this guy for a year, and have had a crush on him. A few weeks ago i told him i liked him and he told me that he was still getting over his ex but "really liked me." Last night i was at a party and he was there, and i had decided to make a leap of faith. I asked my friend to bring him over to where i was sitting. I then plopped my head on his lap and said he was my pillow. Next, i tried falling asleep, but i started shaking and giggling. He helped me up and then HE took MY hand and led me back to where my friends were. It was a loose hand grip but still made me smile. Then he rested his head on my shoulder for a second, gave me a quarter (i dont know why?) then left. What does this mean? What should my next move be?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't get the quarter thing either... thats odd. Go ahead and ask him out again though

What Girls Said 1

• He likes you a lot.
    But if someone needs time to get over another, that means they aren't ready to jump right back into dating.
    You have to respect this.
    He'll be ready when he tells you he is.

It's up to you whether you want to stand around and see how long it takes.