Do you like girls to ask you out also?

I mean, I feel as though many girls expect the guy to make the first move. I mean, I've asked out some guys before, I've seen girls ask guys to prom... but I feel as though that its the mindset of many girls that I know. Do you like it when they approach you? Even if hot/ugly/whatever ur opinion of the girl is approached you?

• Yeah, I like when girls approach me
  • I like to do the approaching
  • Either way is fine
  • I'm gonna marry my cat. What are girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's best not too. I mean, flirt and show signs of being interested but guys have this mentality that if she asks you.. she must be too keen and not a challenge.

I once actively chased a guy before, he ended up falling in love and saying he doesn't know why he was running in the first place since he had never felt so free compared to the women he was chasing. So it can be fun. Just you need to be confident and not give any fucks. Gender is all subjective, nothing is impossible.

• Wow... great positive vibes ya😊

• ~ when women think they know anything 'bout men, lol.

• @notverycreativeguy I just don't believe we are that different! Unless someone is massively socially conditioned by gender.

What Guys Said 9

• DEFINETELY!!

• That would be nice, but I actually like to do the approaching myself.

• I would prefer a girl approaching me.

• Are you shy?

• Yep. I open up easily though. Some wouldn't think of me as shy, but in nearly every social situation I tend to just be quiet and observe. I can really engage if someone decided to come to me with a conversation though.

• women are fickled. i need to know for sure. im not going to jail over an overzealous dumb ass who just think she's too hot for her own self. teasers piss me off.

• Yeah, feeling flattered then.

• I like it, if a girl do of she likes me😊.

• ya but don't expect it.

• Im seriously pondering the cat LOL

• Well its kinda cute when girls ask out...

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on the guy. If he's an extrovert, let him make the move. If he's shy and introverted, wait for a while and then make the first move. I don't mean wait for years, that would be bad, just until you don't think he's going to do something.

• Guys love that!