Did he lie about having a good time on our date, is he no longer interested?

I went out with a guy from online on Thursday. We went out for drinks. We talked for 230 hours and then he offered to drive me home. When he dropped me off he hugged me before I got out of the car. As soon as he got home he texted me to say he had a good time. He also mentioned when he was paying the bill and I offered to pay that I could get the next one assuming id wanted to go out with him again. I haven't heard from him since the text after the date and it's been two days. Before we met up in person we used to text all day everyday. Do you think this means he lost interest? Should I assume he's not interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't assume anything for now, he didn't text yet for a reason: maybe it's because he met you in person and thinks that it was good and he wants to talk with you again later personally. We can't be sure of it, I agree that he should have texted already, but let's wait a little more before taking conclusions.

What Guys Said 1

• wot if he doesn't want to sound clingy and attached?

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe he is waiting for you to text him? Guys can be insecure too sometimes about whether you liked the date or not. Just send him a text and ask him how he is doing and maybe mention how much fun you had.

• just wait and see. two days is not that long. but i guess if he was into u or impressed he would at least text you... Hello or have a nice day or how did u sleep? thats what i think

• i think he's still interested!