Why do black women get negatively stereotyped and cannot date with a clean slate unlike other races of women?

• I notice this a lot
  • First time realizing this
  • Disagree
Why is it that you won't hear,"I don't date white women because they have sex with dogs and horses on video camera." Or "I won't date latinas because they have horrible attitudes and violent against their men". But you sure do hear brushed statements such as "black girls are loud, ghetto name a compliant here. If you ask me, dogs and horses should be a deal breaker, violence? But it's okay noone cares clean slate for all except black women.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, there is truth to the stereotypes, otherwise the stereotypes wouldn't exist in the first place.

Generally speaking, the relationship experience and just socializing in general is different with black women. As far as the negative stereotypes, I assume you mean the bad attitudes and what not.

While that obviously doesn't apply to every single black girl on earth. I'd say it applies to the majority, no I'm not saying the majority are all snappy and shit. The degree of it definitely varies, but it still applies to most of them.

• Wait is my description showing I can't seem to find it.

• I hear that happens sometimes. Never had that problem though, may be due to low xp ranking, but I'm not sure.

Try updating it with the info. But copy all of it so it's ready to be pasted if it fucks up again

• I'm still having some trouble but thanks I will try on my computer

Most Helpful Girl

• i do notice this.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know, in my country black women date all races without having problems.

• who said that? just ignore any racistic comments!

• I don't think they do, not by good people anyway.

• Yes I'm actually referring to how other white women are still sought after regardless of this fact when black women get thrown into one box over much less harmful stereotypes such as mild character traits.

• I don't think that's fair of them, you shouldn't be concerned with their opinion if they think like that.

• no thats just people in general its not about race

• TV and movies would rather show a white woman with black males. Black males have told everyone that black women are horrible and thatbis why they won't marry them.

What Girls Said 8

• That's called pre - judgment.
    It's never okay to think you know someone before you've officially met them.

• I wouldn't say I agree 100% but I do think there's a lot of stereotypes. I notice asain girls and white have a lot of positive dating stereotypes.
    but I don't know of a lot of black girl dating stereotypes or or black girl stereotype period, that are very positive
    And the amount of times I've gotten "oh my god your not ghetto at all" is crazy. So I assume that when a lot of guys see me they think of really ghetto women and steer clear. And not always intentionally, but subconsciously

• Yeah it happens when people are fucking retarded. Just ignore it.

• So you just created your profile and this was your first question? Black women has no problem finding a man, it's plenty of white girls that get dumped every day, so desperate can't find or keep a man... Stop it white girl! we don't have an issue

• I think nothing but antiblackness and white supremacy :/

• Because unfortunately, there are an overwhelming amount of black women proving these stereotypes to be correct. Therefore reinforcing the ugly prejudgments in people's minds.

• Because people are prejudging and shouldn't be doing that? It's a shame.

• Why do black people make everything about race and look for excuses to whine and cry racism? IE questions like this all day every day.

• Lol why so white wonen cry and scream when their Starbucks order is wrong. It's coffee. Get over it like we have to get over slavery.

• Because racism still exist... the reason people keep asking the ssame type of question is because every scenario is diff. If i dont like the question i Skip it.

• Let's be honest signing civil rights bills don't get rid of social problems. Legalizing gay marriage will not magically make all marriage equality problems go away. Many gay couples will still be attacked, have rude comments said to them, and stereotyped.
      And this has happened to every group that has gone through a phase of oppressions and has been liberated by the government. Social awkwardness will still remain. But the way to he pay it is not to ignore. It and hope that it goes away, it's to talk about it and acknowledge the problem and to try to work through it.