Guys, Is it ever easy to go talk to women?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone is different. When your young it is not easy. I hated dating. I was engaged at 20 and with that woman for 25 years. Now I am dating again. I hate dating. but it no longer is hard. I don't get nervous anymore. but there is no pressure either. I want to find someone but I am very happy by myself. So if I don't find someone, not biggy.

What Guys Said 19

• Yes, when you don't care at all what anyone thinks of you. Unfortunately, this also takes away the fun and excitement of it.

My experience comes from taking a short spoken french class in Paris shortly before moving to New Zealand. I was so anxious about the move that noting mattered. It was simultaneously freeing and numbing.

• For me, not really. I have a "contagious personality" according to people and get along with all different types of people fairly easy, including women. Probably cause I know how to speak their language ;) lol. It's not that hard once you get used to it.

• Enlighten me! Spill from your cup of wisdom and experience!

• Um.. my personality just makes it so I get along with people fairly easily I guess. I'm just laid back.

• If you feel nervous it's not and it can happen when you least expect. However, it's not difficult in general, you just have to talk.

• I've never had a problem with it, I talk to women on a daily basis since I work at a gym, I chat with the ones who come in after my own shift, I talk with the ones I help out in the weight room, or when I am actually in there training myself, etc.

• Depends on what difficulty you're having

Is it nervousness or just don't know how to carry a conversation?

• not hard... trust me ;)

• It is when you realize they are just people.

• When you're completely plastered drunk off your ass it's a ton easier. Don't expect much better results though. Women don't go for the guy who can barely stand up on his own.

Usually best off just getting courage. Courage is not the absence of fear, but the ability to overcome it.

I understand your plight though, :)

• Yeah, if you have either a) natural ability, or b) practise.

Practise can really improve your skills rapidly, I've found. Because I think a lot of guys are so piss-scared of it that they underestimate their actual level.

• If it's a girl I have no interest in I'd have no problem talking to them. I love to chat with women.
    If it's a girl I like, I'd feel a bit nervous but that wouldn't hold me back not to talk to her

And there are those girls that looks absolutely gorgeous and have a really strong personality and stand out in my eyes, making me being out of their league, then I'd have a little struggle... but luckily I don't meet those very often

• I used to be shy and timid in high school, just break out of your comfort zone, spend time with women. Girls are more fun to be around than guys often times TBH.

• It's all about topics that she likes, then she won't shut up. Then you just let her talk, nod, say 'really?'

• Yeah, it can be easy... unfortunately sitting there listening to them ramble on about some bullshit I have literally no interest in is extremely tedious. Their friends, a TV show they like, the beach... and I'm falling asleep -_-

• well depends if your shy for me im a little bit shy and then again I am outgoing and could go up to any women if I wanted to but if they were in a group then I wouldn't

• its as easy as working.

But with social anxiety iunno what to say to them.

• If she's a complete stranger and looks bitchy, then no...

• If you are shy it is hard otherwise it is hard 😊

• The difficult part for me isn't approaching the women any more, it's coming up with things to say. I just don't really have much to talk about that women would find interesting. I mean, here I am thinking about how to reconcile relativity with quantum physics and these girls want to talk about their tattoos. TATTOOS. How am I supposed to work with that?

• Quantum physics tattoos maybe? Just find the right girls otherwise. Some women are really into quantum physics. Or, I presume they are. I recently tried to score a physicist actually. Failed miserably though :D

• Go up to them, open your mouth and try to come up with something coherent, that's the difficult part :p