Girls, has she lost interest?

I had been talking to a girl for about a month when she asked how I felt about her I told her that I like her because I really do he said that no one has ever took Interest in her before an she wasn't sure how she felt there was only one awkward day after that isallly we text till all hours it the morning and flirt when we see each other a few days after I told her how I felt she asked me on a double date with her sister it went great she was very happy more than I had ever seen her before her sister told me she's was very exited that I was comei g out with them an that she likes me. She had told me the next day that she feels as if she's doing something wrong but she dosnt know what to do she wanted me to text her when I got off I did but no reply I tried again the next day and same thing happen now I'm starting worry and I do understand her situation and am willing to work with her because I really like her what sob y'all think is going on here? Any suggestions mabey to put my mind at ease.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure if I understood the whole thing but she might be like me.. Like I'll like a guy for a really long time and do things like flirt to make him hook onto me and like me back. Then once he tells me he feels the same I'll be haply for like two days then I'll get bored because theirs no "chase" and that's how it always goes

What Girls Said 3

• girls are strange, we can change our minds about things as quickly as we change clothes. If she asked how you felt about her, chances are that she was looking to see if you were interested in her. About the lack of reply, maybe something happened which meant she couldn't reply? I don't know, wait a bit a see how it plays out. She seems into you but maybe she's confused.

• I don't quite understand the situation but perhaps give her a few days space and let her miss you then text her again after 3 days or call

• i think she has.