What do friend-zoned guys want out of a relationship that isn’t sex?

Like seriously, I’m tired of seeing a guy say he’s upset about the friend zone and wants a relationship, yet:
Can barely stand the girl’s personality.
Can barely tolerate being her friend
Doesn’t like how much she complains about her problems to him.

Seriously what do these guys expect from a relationship that isn’t friendship + fucking? Do they expect girlfriends to magically give them NFL tickets every season? Do they expect girls to be genies that grant them wishes whenever they want once they date them?

More importantly, if she constantly bitches about her boyfriend, what makes him she won’t talk shit about him when he ‘gets out the friend zone’?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• oh well... personally i'd expect JUST friendship if i was friendzoned :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Friend-zoned guys tend to stick around and put up with her crap because they still believe that if they stick around long enough, they'll eventually get into her pants. When you are crushing or in love with someone so much, all logic and reasoning goes right out the window and these guys continue to put up with a girl's bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people just don't give up...

0|0
    0|0
  • Simply put, the guy wants to fuck! #RealTalk #NoBullshit

0|0
    0|0
  • The want a fair shake.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• they are dumb then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys like that just are mad they can't have sex with you. None of them would complain if they were friends with benefits with the girl. It's just the friendship without sex that pisses them off. It's not that they even actually like the girl

0|1
    0|0