Guys, how long do you wait after a good first date to ask her out again?

Do you have any rules on how many days you wait after a good first date to ask her out again? How many days do you usually wait?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A week, a month? That depends on activities etc.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• It depends, but I don't have a system. In fact, I feel like most people have no idea what they are doing most of the time. I can totally see myself either over thinking or not thinking at all about the timing of a follow-up. Also, I bet he is wondering what you thought of the date as well. Maybe you could extend the olive branch and tell him it was a good date and that you'd like another please and thank you. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I work Mon.-Fri. so if I go out on a date Friday or Saturday night, I'll wait until the next Wednesday and give her a call to see what she's doing the next weekend. I like Wednesday because then you can catch her before she makes other weekend plans.

0|0
    0|0
  • AT LEAST a week ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll probably shoot her a text the next day just to start conversation. If she wants to go out again, i might schedule something for the end of the week or next week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I usually tell her that I want to go on another date as the first date is winding down, and I set up the plans for the next date right then and there if at all possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd ask her again once I planned out the next date, for me there's no set amount of days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very long

0|0
    0|0
  • A week. Depends on how busy I am really.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you wait a week to contact her?

• Nah, usually catch up with her to see what's new, text her a few days later and meet up again.

Depends on the girl too.. More adventurous girl I hit up pretty often since we both are having fun.

More reserved girls I wait.

• I would ask her for another the next morning.

0|0
    0|0