Girls, what are opinion on mma fighters. I admit I am a mma fighter. I have a body of a fighter toned abs, built back etc. what do other girls think?

Want to know what other girls think. Believe me I dont act like a bragging douchebag. And I treat my girlfriend like she's the world to me. My girlfriend likes it

8

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you act like a gentleman, treat your girl well and aren't afraid to show your sensitive side, sounds like you're a catch.

Personally I'm turned off by overly macho types. Sure, MMA guys are built and look good but most give the impression of an overly aggressive and violent individual in their personal life. I'm glad to hear someone broke the mold.

What Girls Said 7

• its hot...

• If your girlfriend likes it why do you care about what other women think? And I don't mind mma fighters at all to answer your question.

• I honestly like you if your not cocky or conceited. If your down to earth and kind. Honestly your body doesn't matter to much to us, but its your heart that does. :)

• As long as they don't't have an ego I like mma fighters
    Personality can make a guy so much prettier.. or uglier

• Well
    You can definitely help me carry my groceries

• i like them!

• I think it's always nice when a man is in shape, so long as he doesn't have those huge bulging muscles some athletes do. I think you most likely have an attractive body type, but really it should only matter what you think and that your girlfriend likes it, not GAG girls!