Guys, how would u feel if the girl message you like this?

a girl you liked send you this:

"I know you told me that you don't want things to be complicated but I want to tell u what I'm thinking. I met my ex boyfriend several days ago and we are seeing each other again though I didn't sleep with him.. I thought I would be happy to see him again, but I found out that it is you that I am missing, that's why I texted u a lot today coz I miss u, and I want to be honest to you and tell you this.. I don't want to make things complicated and I don't want to lie to anybody. Tonight my friend asked us to go for a get-together, that's why I didn't want to go and didn't want to stay in here: because I already like you!! Now I feel like it's a torture, and I really want to talk with you and end up this mess. Not sure if you want to hear this, u said we can have a drink today but it turns out that ur suddenly became busy, I know it's because u think I'm complicated and u don't want to get involved. I'm sorry I didn't want it to be like this. I may a bit complicated these days, but that's not a real me. Anyway I just need to tell you, otherwise I will feel guilty all the time."

• I don't want to see her anymore
    50% (10)
  • I will be with her and help her to go through this, because she likes me now
    50% (10)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I would give you a shot as long as you knew what you wanted and got rid of the confusion and told the x boyfriend good bye for real this time.

• what is "give a shot"?

• and then I should text him again?

• Thanks for MH And yes a week to 9 days is good

What Guys Said 9

• Honestly, I would want to sit down and talk with her in more detail. Something like this is difficult to handle through texts because I feel like there is a lot of complex thoughts and emotions. It does seem clear that they like you, but you need to talk it out to see if their feelings are truly genuine and then go from there. I voted B.

• thank you a lot dear.. now i know i really like him.. how can I let him know that I'm not complicated, and I like him? he is kinda doesn't want to see me now, doesn't reply my text or call or anything..

• Well you can work on all the complicated things and just maybe give him some space. Maybe try talking to him again in a little bit.

• With such a complicated situation you shouldn't be texting, i would still be with you but you should talk about this in person. That way the emotions go across a lot better and he's more likely to be there for you.

• yeah I know, but he seems already doesn't want to see me again, after I told him my ex boyfriend things, even doesn't reply my text. I asked him if he has time this evening, he didn't reply me :(

• It would depend on how hurt I was if I went back or not

• "thanks for yer honesty... i appreciate it. tc :)"

my response ;)

• Too complicated! I don't like to be compared with other guys especially with exes. Not the type of girl I like for sure. That would be my thinking...

• really? not that complicated.. I like him now.. that's not enough?

• i saw my ex for several days, and when i'm with my ex, i find out it is that other guy I'm missing.. is it ok?

• And why are you with your ex? That sounds to me as if you don't really end things and seeing an ex while dating someone is a no for me. You need to make up your mind, talk to him in person and show him your are mature enough to handle the situation. Usually when we as men say we don't like things to be complicated we mean that.

• I voted A. I want a girl who is completely sure that she wants to be with me. "Confusion" is not an excuse. What if she gets "confused" again and sleeps with some other guy?

• I feel for you.

This must be tough.

But if I were dating you, I'd kinda keep some distance

• I think B

(Filler)

• he told me he don't want complicated girls..

• The correct answer is B, if only I could remember that the times when I do get in such situations *sigh* I'm such a wuss.

• I mean A, lol. Even here I can't remember it -.-