Have your feelings for someone ever developed over time or has it always been immediate for you?

After just meeting someone, have you already decided then and there that you see this person as 'more than friends' or not? Or has that ever developed overtime for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Both. There's been girls who I found attractive from the get go but as I got to know them, the feelings went away and vice versa with girls who I didn't initially find attractive but as I got to know them, I became attracted to them

What Girls Said 10

• There was one time that they developed over time.

• both i think

• I've had both circumstances

• Over time once... ummmm meaning.. one week. lol. :)

• Always overtime

• Last person I crushed. I felt it as soon as I talked to him. I was drawn to him.

• Both. Some people you initially just click and others you meet them and over time you grow to like them. It just depends on the person.

• Immediate. Or immediate-ish.

• Do you think your feelings could ever develop for someone over time?

• I can't answer that. It depends on the person. I did have a best friend who liked me and I didn't like him and there was a moment when I started to like him. So it's not impossible.

• Most of my crushes have even ones I've developed over time

• It has always happened over time.

What Guys Said 6

• That's been progressive for me. I can often tell if there's a potential at first though.

• Ummm one time recentley it was about a week and I realised I liked her more than a friend yeah.

• It's never immediate for me. The girl has to grow on me

• For me, It's a process that begins fairly early on and develops and develops over time.

• Sometimes I think a girl is annoying or not very good looking but the more I see her and am around her i start to like her.

• no... it took some time actually... not feelings xactly.. but still i wanna see her :)